Want to step up your makeup game and create runway-worthy looks that'll make heads turn? Whether you want to achieve a skillful contour or amaze others with an ethereal bridal look, this class is for all makeup enthusiasts who want to get creative and make your mark in the beauty industry.
In just 12 hours (6 sessions x 2 hours), you will learn everything from bone structure to application of dramatic makeup styles from an experienced instructor. This private class is ideal for those who have taken the Basic Makeup 101 class or for those who already know the basics of makeup application.
In addition to learning theoretical aspects of the makeup process, you will gain hands-on experience as you learn how to do a variety of popular makeup styles, including evening, bridal, natural, and more.
- Analyze shape, line, and form
- Learn blending, contouring, shading, and highlighting techniques
- How to choose and employ professional tools and product formulations
- Learn natural, evening, fashion, glamorous, bridal, and dramatic makeup styles
- Skin analysis and preparation: cleansing, toning, and moisturizing
- Hygiene, health, and safety in makeup
- Makeup products and tools
- Face, eyes, eyebrows, and lip shapes theory
- Contouring and color correction
- Analyze the bone structure and face shape
- Analyze eye and lip shapes
- Corrective makeup application
- Eyebrow shaping
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* After taking practical and written exams, students will receive a KHDA-attested Afrina Academy official diploma
Sheikh Saud Bin Sultan Al Qasimi Street