The Master trainer and facilitator program are aimed at developing the training and facilitation skills in an individual. It instills the practical skills and in-depth knowledge that is required to conduct an effective training program. You will increase the effectiveness of your training program, be able to design and deliver more effective training programs.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- To organize effective sessions by deciding on the course content.
- To create the stage for the learning environment.
- To design, deliver and evaluate an effective training program.
- To design interactive lectures for improved learning outcomes.
- To learn to create IDPs and use NLP techniques.
- To implement Gagne’s events for instruction.
- To build instantaneous rapport and lead the discussions & decisions of the team.
- To discover creative ways of handling the sessions.
- To devise strategies to prevent difficult behavior in the classroom.
- To learn to handle difficult participants and motivate them.
- To learn to summarize the important techniques implementable in the job.
- To design and evaluate group activities.
- To use various assessment techniques like Kirkpatrick Model for evaluation.
- Learn the SHIIC model for maximizing the interest of your Audience
- Learn How the MS EVA Model is used to ensure Participants’ Retention
Benefits to the participants:
- Get comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use.
- Learn from the industry experts who have specialist experience in the area of training
- Network with other professionals with the same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a Master Trainer and facilitator
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a Master trainer
1. Attention and Setting the Tone.
- Setting the learning environment/tone, set leadership
- Developing rapport, set guidelines
- Your style/body language/voice
- Use of NLP Techniques
- Basic planning used in Gagne
2. Lecture and MSEVA
- Types of content also deal with explanations and examples
- Pacing a session
- Planning effective session
- Active/Guided Listening
- Interactive lectures/Tools to simulate interest
- Cooperative learning
- Developing presentations
- Energizers and Ice Breakers
- Instant Rapport
- Direct Interviews
3. Handling Participant problems
- Dealing with different styles
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Handling crucial conversations
- Partner + Group activities
- Case Studies
5. Assessment BARS and Feedback
- Demo designing
- Test Designing
- IDP-Individual Development Planning
6. Enhance transfer to Job
- Learning Diaries
- Peer evaluation
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
* Lunch will be provided on all the days of the workshop
* Project Support for 60 days after completion is included
* Free Career Learning Support for 1 year (Latest HR Trends, Video’s, Webinars, articles for free for 1year, etc)
Golden Tulip Hotel