Learn techniques that will help you become a master in stock trading! This 12-hour (4 sessions x 3 hours) private class had been designed to help individuals become successful traders, investors, or fund managers. You will learn highly effective technical analysis tools and techniques and practice real-time data feed on their trading terminals supervised by an experienced trading instructor.
The course syllabus and pace are planned for people having full-time jobs who can commit a limited amount of time to learn and practicing technical analysis and trading on a daily/regular basis. Students of all levels are welcome to sign up, as this course will help you advance from a beginner to the intermediate level with a strong understanding of concepts and hands-on skills.
- Introduction -
- Setting Up Charts: The faster you can interpret market information, the faster you can react to the changing conditions. Learn how to set up the charts to view the tremendous amount and variety of market information with clarity and speed.
- Learning Key Indicators & Tools: Trading indicators are mathematical calculations that are part of any technical trader’s strategy. Paired with the right set of tools, they can help traders identify signals and trends within the market.
- Understanding Support & Resistance: Learn the concepts of support and resistance and how to use them to identify and exploit the trends in the market. Most trading strategies have some type of support/resistance analysis built into them.
- Understanding Divergence: Learn about the concept of divergence which can offer high-quality trading signals when combined with other trading tools and concepts. It’s extremely important to know when to use divergence and when not to use it.
- Risk Management -
- Risk & Reward Rules: Traders need to incorporate risk management practices to prevent losses from getting out of control. Having a strategic and objective approach to cutting losses and taking profits is a key to continued success. Each trader has their own trading strategy and risk-reward ratio that is the most suitable for them. Learn about the various risk & reward rules to utilize them well as per your trading mindset and strategy.
- Charts & Patterns -
- Understanding Different Types of Patterns On The Chart: Chart patterns are a very powerful tool and by learning to recognize patterns early on in trading, we can profit from breakouts and reversals. You’ll learn several chart patterns with examples so that you are able to find good places to enter or exit a trade.
- Rules-based Trading Strategies -
- Trendline System: Trendline gives the trader a good idea of the direction in which an investment's value might move. Knowing how to use trend lines can be the difference between winning and losing trades.
- 5L System Tried & tested trading methods to identify the trends. Each system can be applied independently or in conjunction to get the most accurate trade entries and targets.
- W & M System Tried & tested trading methods to identify the trends. Each system can be applied independently or in conjunction to get the most accurate trade entries and targets.
- Strategies and Weekly Plans -
- Applying Strategies & How to Create a Weekly Trading Plan: Learn to apply the various strategies in your own real-time trading account. Creating a trading plan enables you to objectively trade the markets based on your mindset, knowledge, skills, and financial situation. A trading plan helps to check whether a set of planned decisions are working or not. Many things go into creating and revising a trading plan and that a good plan can help to minimize the losses and grow your profits.
- The participant must bring a laptop
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise