In today's world, the use of drones has become increasingly popular across different industries. Freelancers and businesses can benefit from the diverse applications of this device. If you would like to learn how to use the drone like a pro, this course is for you!
This course is intended for professionals and organizations who are looking to incorporate the use of drones in their business activities.
It takes a total of 35 hour to complete the course, which involves
- Self-study at home: The learning material will be shared prior to the practical session. The instructor will share a link to the online portal with login details, enabling students to study at their convenience Students will require approximately 21 hours to complete the theory through self-study. One online session with the instructor will also be held for students to clarify any queries on the study material. After completing the study material, the students will have to take a theory exam on one of the set class dates before moving on to practical training.
- Practical Training at the center: On the set class dates, students will have 14 hours of practical training, followed by a practical exam.
What you‘ll learn:
- Regulations and Requirements of GCAA
- Basic Principles of Flight
- ATC Procedures & Radio Telephony
- Fixed-wing Operations/Aerodynamics
- Multi-rotor Operations/Aerodynamics
- Weather & Meteorology
- Drone equipment and maintenance
- Emergency Identification & handling
- Payload installation & utilization
- Image/video interpretation
- Final Test Theory
- Flight Simulator training
- Practical lessons in Lab
- Practical flying lessons
- The instructor will provide the drone to use during the class, but it is recommended to bring your own drone
- The learning material will be shared with the students 5 days prior to the practical session
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- The pilot certificate is issued and certified by GCAA after completing all the course requirements and passing all theoretical and practical exams (there are no extra charges to re-appear for the exam). This certification is valid for commercial use
- Students need to self-study the theory part at home. An online session will be held with the instructor to clarify any queries on the study material
- Students must take a theory exam after self-study and a practical exam after completing the flying training session to receive the certificate
- The pick-up spot will be at Mega Mall, Sharjah at 7:30 am. The transportation charges are included in the fee
Practical session at Melaaha, Al Hayl, Fujairah
Pick up from Mega Mall in