Introduce your kids to the instrument commonly used in classical music - the violin!
The violin, sometimes known as a fiddle, is a wooden chordophone (string instrument) in the violin family. Most violins have a hollow wooden body. It is the smallest and thus highest-pitched instrument (soprano) in the family in regular use.
In this 1-hour, private lesson, they'll learn how to play the violin methodically and effectively. They'll play their way to acquiring the skills required for this classical instrument! Beginners will learn the basics and how to practice their skills. Intermediate to advanced learners will explore advanced skills, improvise their music and refine their existing skills.
Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions. These lessons can be customized according to your kids' goals and rebooked as many times as required.
What they will learn:
- Explore the violin bow
- Advanced bow methods and left-handed bow usage
- Intonation and why it's important
- How to use vibrato
- How to play the violin comfortably and with the right posture
- Explore color and tone, where they'll learn more techniques for using the bow
- Familiarize themselves with the Color Game, which explores how to change an audience's perception of a phrase or piece by using musical color and other playing techniques
- Different techniques to play various musical styles
- How to perform in front of an audience
- Practice all these skills together
- They'll be given a 3-hour practice schedule after your lessons
- Students should have their own violin
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
- A participation certificate will be provided after completion of sessions
At Your Premise