Want to introduce your kids to a new hobby and a life skill all in one? Swimming is the skill for them! Not only can they have fun but they can build resilience through practicing this popular sport.
Your kids will learn the basics of swimming in a safe environment, guided by qualified instructors. They'll learn alongside other kids and practice their newly gained skills. Students will be sorted based on age and skill level.
Choose between 8, 10 and 12 sessions. Each session is for 1 hour. This class can be rebooked as many times as they want until they reach their desired goals.
What they will learn:
- How to move in the water
- Competence in submerging
- Fundamental types of strokes
- Push and glide on top and in the water
- How to kick front and back
- Improving breathing and timing in the water
- How to co-ordinate movements in the pool
- Students must bring their own swimming costume, goggles and swimming cap
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
11 - 17 years old
- Trial session can be arranged. Contact our toll free number 800 3337 to avail this option
Palm Tower 1, Health Club