Do your kids love to play with toy guitars and envision themselves as rockstars? Here's their opportunity to start their musical journey with guitar lessons!
The guitar is a fretted musical instrument that typically has six strings. It is held flat against the player's body and played by strumming or plucking the strings with the dominant hand, while simultaneously pressing selected strings against frets with the fingers of the opposite hand.
In this 1-hour, private lesson, they'll learn how to play the guitar methodically and effectively. They'll strum their way to acquiring the skills required for this popular instrument! Beginners will learn the basics and how to practice their skills. Intermediate to advanced learners will explore advanced skills, improvise their music and refine their existing skills.
Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions. These lessons can be customized according to your kids' goals and rebooked as many times as required.
What they will learn:
- How to hold the guitar & fundamental tone settings
- How to tune the guitar
- How to read guitar tabs
- Use songbooks, chord diagrams & charts to deepen your understanding
- How to read guitar sheet music
- How to read scale diagram
- Beat basics
- Whole, 1/2, 1/4th, 1/8th & 1/16th note exercises
- How to play power chords
- Beginner chords, strumming patterns
- Shorter versions of common chords
- How to play barre chords & dominant 7 chords
- Beginner guitar boogie palm muting technique
- How to play hammer-ons
- Students should have their own guitar
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
- A participation certificate will be provided after completion of sessions
At Your Premise