Easy to learn but hard to master, piano and keyboard are some of the most popular instruments in the world. For those looking to get into modern music and fancy a lightweight instrument with multiple modern settings, a keyboard is ideal. For those looking to master classical music like Mozart & Beethoven, the piano is your best bet. If you'd interested in taking up any one of these instruments and would like hands-on guidance and practice, this class is for you! Each class takes 1.5 hours and you can choose one of the 3 packages offered.
Over the course of 12 hours (8 sessions x 1.5 hours) you will learn the following, but you can also rebook 4 or 16 sessions for extended practice and learning.
You will learn:
- Basic music theory & concepts
- Melody & Rhythm fundamentals
- Elements of music (black and white notes, intervals)
- Natural & Sharp notes, octaves, and scales
- Major and minor scales
- Major, minor, diminished and augmented chords
- The Circle of 5ths
- The 12 major keys and relative minors
Book today and learn your favorite instrument in no time.
* Students need to purchase their own instrument. Purchase recommendations can be given by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
12 and older
* Studio space can be arranged for bookings of 8 sessions or more upon request
At Your Premise