Want to immerse yourself in creating eye-catching art but are afraid of messing up? Don't worry! You'll relax and embrace uncertainty and creativity with this painting with different mediums class!
In this private, 2-hour lesson, you'll learn how to let go and calm your mind through creating, building and designing a painting through various mediums. Experiment with different paint materials and items and be amazed at how creative you can truly be. Every session focuses on a different aspect and encourages enjoyment plus self-discovery. If you're looking to experiment and enjoy the art of discovery, explore this class.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. It's recommended to take the 8-session package to focus completely on your artistic journey. These lessons can be rebooked and customized to fit your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- Paint on canvas and paper
- Different methods to paint
- How to paint with ink and acrylic paint
- How to add oil paint
- Making your mark (literally)
- How to use spray paints, create a collage and apply gold leaves
- How to create, build and incorporate textures onto the canvas
- Receive a final assignment after the end of the lesson
- Potential equipment participants should bring include canvas (40x20cm), mixed media paper or watercolor paper (A3 or bigger), an easel, graphite pencils, charcoal, a set of acrylic and oil paints, china markers, choice of acrylic paint markers, pastels, water base spray paints at least or acrylic spray paints (Liquitex, Molotow, Pebeo) variety of stencils, 3+ acrylic paints and more
- The materials required are dependent on which package is booked. The instructor will inform you which items are required upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise