Hey, aspiring video creator! Looking to publish your own video content online? All you need is a decent camera (yes, even your smartphone will do) and some amazing shooting skills which you can learn in this class.
Cinematography might seem like a big word, but it simply means the art of making motion pictures. This 20-hour (5 sessions x 4 hours) beginner's cinematography class will teach you different techniques to produce professional-looking shots that will effectively convey your message to your target audience. Creating unique and quality video content would mean more views, and more views could even help you to make some revenue out of your videos!
What you will learn:
- Basics of video framing and composition
- Manual camera settings for different exposure style (commercial, TV, and narrative)
- Camera movement techniques (tripods, handheld, Steadicam system, etc.)
- Lighting techniques and DIY lighting set-ups
Choose to book this private class for yourself or even tag a friend along! Classes will be held at your own premise with a professional photo/videographer as your personal teacher.
* Students must bring a camera of their choice (DSLR, Go-Pro or Smartphone)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
* Parents should accompany kids below 16 years old
At Your Premise