A cold process soap is made when you mix oils like coconut, olive, or palm oil with an alkali to create a bar of soap. This process is called Saponification and it gives you complete control over the ingredients you want to include.
In this private class, you will be taught how to formulate soap recipes and calculate quantities - in addition to safety guidelines to manage the process without a hitch. The objective of the class is to get you comfortable in creating your own soap recipes at home.
- Introduction to cold process soap making
- Difference between glycerin soaps and cold process soaps
- The material used for cold process soaps
- Introduction to color, perfume, and essential oils
- Introduction to making cold process soap bars
Choose 1 session to learn basic cold process soap making or 2 sessions to learn how to add fragrance, color, flower petals, and other interesting add-ons. At the end of this class, you'll get to take home 100gms of your creation.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
At instructors home studio
Al Rivera Supermarket Building, Al Wahda Street
(Apartment # will be shared upon booking)