The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 meters/60 feet, and on wall dives, it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 meters/130 feet, you can take this 7-hour SSI Deep Diver Specialty Course. Many exciting dive sites are located in deeper water. Without proper training, this kind of diving puts you at risk.
This private course will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
- Class price is inclusive of equipment
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
- Open Water Certification is required to enroll for this course.
- Students will earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
- An additional fee of AED 290 will be applicable for E-Learning
- Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts.
- The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours.
Al Roda Beach Resort
Behind Sunset Mall, Jumeirah 3