Make your own ruffled cushions to spruce up your living room couch!
This 2-session class is designed for absolute beginners and is conducted in a private, online setting. Each session is for a duration of 45 mins and not only focuses on how to make a cushion but also on learning how to sew and different sewing techniques.
You will learn:
- How to take measurements for a cushion cover
- How to make a pattern of cushion cover
- How to cut and sew overlap cushion
- How to cut and sew raffles on a cushion cover
In addition to this you will also learn:
- How to use a sewing machine
- How to thread a sewing machine
- How to sew a straight stitch
- How to solve different sewing machine issues
- A list of materials and equipment needed during the classes will be sent to you before the sessions
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
9 and older
Via a video-calling app