Are you always the first person to lend a helping hand when someone else is suffering? Take your altruism one step further and become a certified reiki practitioner to learn the secrets of transferring positive energy and help others jump-start their healing process.
Reiki is a Japanese technique that promotes healing, stress reduction and relaxation. It is based on the idea that positive energy is imparted through touch to help enhance overall well-being or treat specific problems such as grief, trauma, heartbreak or general anxieties.
In this private, fully flexible course, you can choose between two options:
- Complete the full course (Level 1 to 3) at once by selecting the 4 session option (16 hours total duration)
- Complete Level 1 or 2 separately by selecting the 1 session option (4 hours total duration).
Course outline per level
- Level 1 is suitable for beginners. This class covers in-depth chakra knowledge, history of reiki, attunement to the first reiki level, chakra diagnosis with pendulum, reiki on self and others, and more.
- Level 2 is intended for those with an intermediate knowledge of reiki. This covers attunement to three reiki symbols, reiki wish box, reiki on self and others with symbols (emphasis on hands-on), cord-cutting with reiki, law of attraction in reiki, use of affirmation in reiki, meditation, and space and aura cleansing.
- Level 3 is an advanced masterclass for those committed to becoming Reiki practitioners. This level covers attunement to master symbol, reiki with crystals, in-depth reiki healing practices, reiki psychic surgery, instant chakra setting with reiki, and meditations.
* Training manual will be provided by instructor
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
* Please select 1 session for Level 1 & 2 and 2 sessions for Level 3
* Certificate of completion will be awarded for each level
Dr. Sanjay Medical Center
In Mubarak Center