It’s never too late to learn a musical instrument. No matter what your age is, you can discover your inner music prodigy by learning the piano or the keyboard from the basics!
This private piano/keyboard class (8 sessions x 1 hour) will teach you both theory and application in playing the instrument, starting with an overview of musical terms up to the actual piano drills. This class is designed for beginners under the guidance of a professional music and instrument teacher.
This class follows the music course syllabus of the Trinity College of London. If you wish to qualify for the examination in the Trinity College of London or intend to pursue a professional career in music, it is recommended for you to complete a minimum of 48-60 lessons.
Beginner’s Piano Lessons Outline:
- Music Knowledge/Theory
- Clap, Say and count rhythms
- Fingering exercises/Sightreading
- Diatonic/Chromatic scales
- Primary Chords/Inversion
- Major and Minor Chords
- Scales and Technical Names
* You must have your own piano or keyboard, a music writing sheet and a notebook
* Purchasing recommendations will be provided by the instructor upon booking if required
6 and older
At Your Premise