Learn the instrument that is the basis of various classic and modern music - the piano!
In this 1-hour, private lesson, you'll learn how to play the piano methodically and effectively. Beginners will learn the basics of the piano and how to practice their skills. Intermediate to advanced learners will explore their creativity, express their passion through music and learn advanced musical techniques.
Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions. These lessons can be customized according to your goals and rebooked as many times as required.
What you will learn:
- Techniques to learn to play the piano
- Perform solo and with other musicians
- How to read music notation
- How to compose music
- Transcribe music
- How to improvise on your own compositions
- Blues chord progression
- Listen to, analyze, and describe music
- Evaluate music and music performance
- Understand the relationship between music and the world
- Students must have their own piano
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- A participation certificate will be provided upon completion of sessions
At Your Premise