Give your kids a fun and creative experience by making their own handmade miniature garden!
During this private 1-hour workshop, your child will create a handmade ecosystem that begins their exploration of nature and teaches them how to look after their own mini garden.
They will learn how to assemble their own terrarium using natural and colored sands, crushed stones, soil and mini succulents. They'll be guided by an experienced instructor, who will offer various tips and tricks to create and maintain a beautiful terrarium.
- Basic build and design of a terrarium
- Layering and planting techniques
- Customizing their decoration
- How to water their little plant world
Get ready for your kid to bring a touch of nature home and watch their mini-land grow!
- Students may bring small items such as miniature figurines, keychains or souvenirs to use in designing their terrariums
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
5 - 12 years old
- Refreshments and gloves will be provided
(Unit # will be provided after booking)
Dubai International City