Take your first step to becoming a professional dressmaker!
In this private 12-hour course (6 sessions x 2 hours), professional tailor Sara will guide you on grasping the sewing techniques and garment construction skills in a hands-on approach. This online course is designed for beginners with little or no sewing experience aspiring to develop a solid understanding of fashion design and sewing.
During the course you will complete 1 of the ladies' dresses below:
- Pakistani Shalwar Qameez
- Indian Churidar
- Western Top & Bottom
Garment selection can be also customized to your personal preferences and current skill level.
- How to Use Machine (Threading and Handling other Issues)
- How to take Measurements for a Dress
- How to Make Draft of a Dress
- How to Cut Pattern of a Dress
- How to Cut Dress according to Pattern
- How to stitch a Dress (step by step instructions)
- A list of materials and equipment needed will be sent to you before the sessions.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
9 and older
Via a video-calling app