Graphic design is an essential skill that comes hand-in-hand with photography. As a visual communicator, photographers must know how to apply aesthetics not only during the shoot, but also in the post-processing of images to display and convey the right message.
This 1-on-1 graphic design program is designed for photographers, whether working as a professional or just a simple enthusiast or hobbyist. You will get familiarized with the interface of widely-used software applications for photos: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator & Corel Draw. Upon learning the tools and presets of both programs, you will learn to go hands-on to apply simple photo editing and manipulation techniques from scratch and learn how to save it in the right format applicable for its various purposes like print and the web.
Choose 4 sessions (12 hours) to learn the overview of different photo editing concepts, and 8 sessions (24 hours) for the in-depth and hands-on training of advanced techniques using the different software tools. You can even take these lessons with a friend or sibling as the instructor can accommodate up to 3 persons in class in the comfort of your own premise.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
Sessions 1-4: Overview of Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom
- User Interface and Layout Settings
- Kinds of Selections, Layers, and Tools
- How to Edit Different Kinds of Photos
- Retouching and Restoration of Photos
Sessions 4-8: Hands-on Practice & Techniques on Photo Editing
- Blur, Sharpen and Smudge
- Color Correction / Understanding of Print
- Filters and Effects
- Exporting and Save as File Format
* Students must bring their own laptop (Windows or Mac), sketchbook, lead pencils & erasers
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
12 and older
* This class is also available in Ajman. An extra fee of AED 100 per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
At Your Premise