This RYA Sailing Level 3 course consolidates your knowledge of Level 1 and Level 2 and enhances your existing skills while also preparing you for advanced modules. It is designed to give you confidence in a wider variety of boats and conditions, as well as to polish up some of those maneuvers.
This is a 10-hour course given over 2 sessions (5 hours each). You will brush up on your rigging, launching & recovery skills, develop more efficient sailing techniques and try out different skills taught in the advanced modules. By the end of the day, you will be able to read the wind scale and sail confidently understanding tide conditions and wind directions. Furthermore, you will be able to participate in a simple race from start to finish without any assistance!
* Completion of RYA Sailing Level 2 or equivalent experience required
* Please bring a towel and clothes which are comfortable to wear when wet
* All other materials, equipment, and safety gear will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon completion, you will receive a RYA certificate of competence
* Minimum age to participate in this course: 16 years
* Completion of RYA Sailing Level 2 or prior relevant experience required
Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa
Watercooled Watersports Center