This 3-month fast-track endurance horse riding program (60 sessions x 3 hours) is designed to turn a complete beginner into a full endurance horse rider who is able to participate in races. The sessions are carried out by professional riders and coaches who will help bring the best out of you and build the skills and knowledge required to qualify you for an EEF license (Emirates Equestrian Federation). Learn everything about safety measures, horse care, leading skills and riding techniques while at the same time building stamina and core strength to compete in this sport and become a confident endurance rider.
1. Theory Education:
- How to approach the horse
- Horse care
- Why use the equipment
- How to use the equipment
- Safety and welfare
2. Horse Communication:
- Creating a bond (between rider and horse)
- Building confidence (of rider around horse)
3. Horseback Riding:
- Learning how to ride a horse in the club’s arena, a rider will be trained (60 to 90 minutes per session) to keep on improving his skills.
4. Endurance Riding:
- When the rider has full control of his horse and perfect balance, they will go outdoors to train in the desert for long distance ride (up to 3 hours a day).
- Run evaluation sessions, to assess the rider’s achievements
- When the rider is ready, and when goals are met, the institute will apply and issue the rider an EEF License (to be issued from Emirates Equestrian Federation), which qualifies the rider to be an official member of Al Jumooh Equestrian Club.
* The Riding Academy will provide helmets to students
* Riders must wear proper pants and footwear – a hard-soled boot with a minimum ½” heel and a maximum 2” heel (your instructor will guide you with where and what to buy)
18 and older
* Upon booking, a custom training plan and schedule will be arranged in alignment with all participants and their availability
* Full money back guarantee if none of the proposed schedules are suitable
* If a scheduled session cannot be attended, it can be rescheduled in alignment with your instructor
Al Jumooh Stable