If you are thinking of exploring scuba diving and either don’t have the time or are unsure about committing to a full open water diving course, then why not try this spectacular PADI Try Dive Scuba Experience?
Scuba diving has been described as the closest thing you can do on earth to experiencing the weightlessness of space. That's besides being able to uncover the breath-taking marine life. Of course, your first breaths will take a bit of getting used to, but after a few bubbles, you'll realize how easy scuba diving really is.
This 2-hour try dive will give you the chance to learn how to use the full set of scuba equipment and take a full sea dive near one of Dubai’s popular beaches.
This PADI Try Dive Scuba Experience includes:
- An introduction to scuba diving
- Shallow water skills conducted in shallow beach waters for additional safety and comfort
- 1-on-1 training with certified PADI instructors (max. 2 students per PADI instructor)
- Underwater photographs of you
This experience is not a scuba certification but includes everything you need during the try dive scuba experience to dive safely and enjoy. After this trial dive, you can sign up for the PADI Scuba Diving (12 Meters) and take your first steps towards becoming a certified diver.
* All diving equipment will be provided
* Photos are included in the session
* Participants need to rent the diving suit from the Institute for an additional AED 50 or wear a regular swim suit
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
* Swimming experience is not required
* Participants of all ages must sign a medical liability form to prove they are medically fit for diving
* The training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
Jumeirah 3 Open Beach, Orca Diving Center Meeting Point
Behind Sunset Mall