This 2-hour scuba diving experience with a full-face mask is the perfect opportunity to try out real scuba diving and explore the underwater world. No previous diving or swimming skills required.
Diving with a full-face mask provides enhanced visibility and allows for a normal, more relaxed breathing (you can breathe from the nose and mouth). Plus the full-mask lets you communicate freely with your fellow divers via a built-in microphone and earphones.
Adults and teens (aged 15+) are welcome. You will start from the shore close to Jumeirah Beach and dive up to 5 meters deep to explore the beauty of the undersea world. All under the guidance of a certified divemaster who will provide you with all necessary instructions.
Full-mask scuba diving highlights:
- Visibility: Greater visual field than a traditional mask
- Security: Sturdy multi-strap system means it cannot be knocked askew while diving
- Comfort: No more jaw fatigue from holding a regulator in your mouth
- Protection: Covering the whole face
- Relaxation: Allows you to breathe in a normal, relaxed fashion (You can breathe from the nose and mouth)
* Scuba full-mask and gear will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
15 and older
* Maximum weight to join: 140 kg
* Participants of all ages must sign a medical liability form to prove they are medically fit for diving
* Don't travel by plane for at least 18 hours after the scuba diving
* Dive might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
Deep Blue Sea Diving Meeting Point
Jumeirah Open Beach 3
Al Nessnass Street