Are you already a certified PADI Open Water Diver and want to advance your diving skills, then this course is the right choice! This course will not only strengthen your confidence and capabilities when being underwater but it also allows you in 5 dives over 2 sessions (90 minutes/day) to try out different adventure dives and specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
At the beginning of this course, you will set your learning target and special interests together with your instructor. Out of the total 5 diving sessions, there are 2 required dives (Deep Water and Underwater Navigation) and 3 adventure dives (Wreck Dive and 2 more dives which can be selected from a long list of diving options). With eLearning option, you can receive the link, register, and study theory online wherever and whenever you want.
2 required dives:
- 1 Deep Water Dive (in Fujairah): You will learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving
- 1 Underwater Navigation Dive (in Dubai or Fujairah): This dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
3 adventure dives:
- 1 Wreck Dive (in Fujairah): Discover and explore the wreckage of sunken ships
- 2 dives (in Dubai) based on your interest and desired adventure requests (e.g. night dive, buoyancy control, fish identification)
* All diving equipment is included in the price diving - equipment, gear, and wetsuits
* Access to e-learning course materials can be purchased from the instructor at a discounted price of AED 367.5 (VAT incl.) or alternatively own arrangements can be made
12 and older
* Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts. Students aged between 12-17 years, a medical liability form signed by parents is required
* Participants will receive a PADI Advanced Open Diver certificate upon the completion of the course.
* Dive Location in Fujairah: Al Bidya - Meeting point at the beach (Extreme Water Sports branch). Transportation and meeting point can be coordinated directly with the instructor upon booking
* Transportation can be arranged for AED 300 for both days per person to Fujairah (optional)
* The session should be booked at least 24 hours before scheduling
2 Al Nessnass Street
Meeting point at Etisalat Beach Canteen (behind Sunset Mall)