If you've always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Before going underwater, you will receive access to an e-learning module allowing you to go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule. You will learn through interactive presentations that include videos and reading material along with short quizzes to let you assess your progress and review anything you might miss.
Once you have completed the theory part, you can begin your practical in-water training with your instructor. This course takes 3 sessions (each 2 hours) but can be completed earlier depending on weather condition and learning progress.
The practical sessions focus on introducing you to the practical part of scuba diving and preparing you for your final open water diving test. Upon successful completion, you will receive the PADI Open Water Diver license which allows you to discover the wonders of the aquatic anywhere in the world.
Upon completion, you can take up the Advanced Open Water Course to explore more exciting dives.
* All diving equipment is included in the price diving - equipment, gear, and wetsuits
* Access to e-learning course materials can be purchased from the instructor at a discounted price of AED 367.5 (VAT incl.) or alternatively own arrangements can be made
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
* The practical diving sessions take place at the beachside in Dubai Jumeirah 3 (exact location will be shared by the instructor)
* After successful completion of the course, you will receive the PADI Open Water Diver license which has lifetime validity
* Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts
* Adequate swimming skills are necessary
* Divers aged between 10-17 years, will be emailed a medical liability form that has to be signed by the parents
* The course might take only 2 sessions (rather than 3 sessions) depending on weather conditions and participants' learning progress
* The session should be booked at least 24 hours before scheduling
2 Al Nessnass Street
Meeting point at Etisalat Beach Canteen (behind Sunset Mall)