UAE has a lot more to offer than the biggest malls and restaurants. It’s silky orange sand dunes and rocky mountains add to the splendor, and a wild thrill, of the Emirate’s more beautiful side. So, whether you are a newbie in town or someone who has been in the country for a while, take a break from the skyscrapers and busy lives, and discover UAE’s true Middle Eastern Beauty with that are the hub of the country’s culture, history, and heritage.
- Explore 5 Emirates - Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Ras al Kamiah, and Fujeirah, on a hassle-free trip from Dubai. This is a 1-full-day tour from 8.30 am-7.30 pm.
- All entry fees and convenient pickup and drop-off included. After booking, your instructor will call you to fix your preferred dates and know your exact location for pick and drop-off in Dubai. (Pickup between 8.30-9 am & Dropoff between 7-7.30 pm)
- Available Tour Languages: English, French, Russian and Armenian
- Transport & tour guide included - so sit back & relax as you travel to different cities
- This group tour can be arranged within 24 hours of booking.
What to expect: The 5 emirates you will be touring around and sight-seeing are:
- Visit the beautiful Buhaira Corniche and enjoy the view of the Khalid lake
- The beautifully decorated Grand Mosque of Sharjah
- The 1.7km outdoor Iranian souk that sells about almost anything, gives the feel of the middle eastern streets and makes you go back to the old era
- Sharjah museum, full of collections & galleries
- The glorious architectural design and landscape of the Sharjah University
- The newly built beachside of Ajman with tons of restaurants
- Ajman Museum
- Ajman horse stable
- Umm al Quwain
- Visiting the sandy beach – a popular day-out spot for the residents and locals
- Ras al Kamiah
- Ras al Khaimah Marina
- A short stop at the beautiful, water-centered Rotana cove hotel
- Friday Market – one of the oldest and popular spots of Fujairah, the Friday Market is tucked between mountains and sells all kinds of items from carpets, plants, traditional pottery, and Fujairah’s farm-grown fruits.
- Whole city tour and final stop at the Fujeirah museum
All materials will be provided
1 and older
* This is a group tour and can be arranged within 24 hours of booking
* The tour is all inclusive of pick-up & drop-off services, transportation & entry fees to museums but does not include lunch
* Free for kids below 10 years accompanied by parents
* Available Tour Languages: English, French, Russian and Armenian
You will be picked up from your location & the instructor will contact you for exact timings
Pickup between 8.30-9 am & Dropoff between 7-7.30 pm