Take an exclusive journey into the world of perfumes with this 5-day intensive workshop and learn about the thought process of a real perfumer, terms, and compositions in perfumery.
This unique workshop is hosted by one of the leading and industry recognized perfume makings institutes and gives you hands-on experience to experiment with a variety of natural and synthetic raw materials for creating a blend of different course projects under the guidance of professionals. You will learn about personal and commercial perfumery, making perfumes from natural ingredients, aromatherapy & spa oils and various other lifestyle products. What's more? You get to take home the perfumes and products that you create during the workshop.
- Making your first perfumes: What is a perfume, Raw Materials, Smelling techniques, Odor classification
- Making perfect natural blends: Aromatherapy - Spa and lifestyle products, Natural perfumery
- Developing a perfume: Odor Impact, Odor life, Synaesthesia & Mindmaps
- Synthetic materials: Odor theories, Aromachemicals
- Creativity & design success: Formulating by function, Perfume Families, Perfume and personality, The art of blending
- Storage and perfume enemies: Quality control, Perfume and Irritation, Aspects about a perfume
* Fees includes everything required to complete the sessions including books, equipment, an access to over 700 different high quality and industry grade materials, a registered version of Perfumers’ Workbook software, lunch and coffee/tea breaks
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Upon completion of the workshop, you will receive a uniquely named and numbered certificate from PerfumersWorld. Certificates are verifiable online by any prospective employer
* No previous perfumery or chemistry knowledge is necessary
* Course is delivered in English & Arabic in separate halls at the same dates and location
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai World Trade Center - DWTC