Be kind to your body and the earth while making your own DIY Skin-Care products, whether you're looking to control the chemicals used on your body or reduce your consumption of single-waste plastic, these workshops are for you.
If the salt & sun have not been kind to your face & hair, take part in this Detox Hair & Face Mask DIY Workshop. The materials used here, Bentonite Clay and Activated Charcoal, bind to toxins to help wash them away while coconut oil and shea butter pamper your hair & skin with deep moisturizing properties to leave your hair shiny and face refreshed.
The key ingredients you'll be working with:
- Coconut Oil for its hydrating and anti-bacterial properties, it also adds shine to your hair
- Shea Butter for its moisturizing properties
- Bentonite Clay soaks up heavy metals with its detoxifying properties and also adds shine, and helps with dandruff
- Activated Charcoal, it balances dry & oily skin, reduces pore sizes, treats acne, and soothes irritations. For your hair, it adds volume, helps with dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Lavender Essential Oil for its strong anti-bacterial properties acts as a preservative. It also helps fight acne, soothes irritations, promotes hair growth, detoxifies, and has anti-aging properties.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
Emirati Coffee at One Third
Dar Wasl Mall