Whether you are completely new to Microsoft Office & Windows or are just looking to refresh your skills for a potential job, this is the right course for you. It is designed to introduce and train you in the most important aspects of Windows & Microsoft Office allowing you to develop an understanding of the product as a whole, and its essential components such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Introduction to computer systems
- Various applications & operating systems
- Identifying and using internet browser features
- Email management using Outlook
- Compiling, formatting & enhancing Word documents
- Creating & maintaining database
- Generating reports from data
- Designing charts & using basic formulas for calculations in Excel
- Making professional business documents & presentations
This 18-hour group course (9 sessions x 2 hours) has a new batch starting every two weeks with flexible timings & dates which is coordinated with other students.
Upon booking, you will be contacted by the course administrator to check for your availability. Your preferred timings and dates will be considered and you'll be enrolled in the next starting batch. In general, the class size is limited to a small group size to achieve faster progress.
* Upon completion, you can progress to Advanced MS Office course
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of 150 AED per participant to be paid directly at the Center
* Participants will receive a certificate of competence upon the completion of the workshop. Optionally, you can get your certificate attested from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) for a fee of 150 AED
* Course specializing in one or more of the programs can be arranged upon request
Cluster T, One Lake Plaza Tower, #2806
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT