This Microsoft Excel course offers an 8-hour private class (4 sessions x 2 hours) for students and working professionals. If you know the basics and would like to improve your skills in Excel this course is for you. Learn to apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats and take your data management to the next level. You will learn to use Excel 2013 with 2016 updates.
- Performing calculations
- Changing workbook appearance
- Reordering and summarizing data
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Transposing data
- Data validation
- Formula auditing
* Laptops will be provided during the class
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* Participants should have a basic working knowledge of MS Excel in creating workbooks, basic formulas, modifying data and table
* You can also take this class with a friend or colleague (select 2 persons before booking)
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor