In this private 8-hour (4 sessions x 2 hours) Excel course for beginner's, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2013. You will learn about most important Excel features & components, use simple formulas, understand cell references and format data.
- Getting started with terminology, navigating worksheets & using templates
- Entering & editing data in rows, columns & range
- Modifying data in worksheets (moving, copying, inserting & deleting)
- Determining absolute and relative references
- Application of basic formulas & functions
- Using formatting options for text, numbers and cells
- Modifying page setup for printing
Upon completion of this course or if you are already familiar with the basics, you can enroll for Level 2: Intermediate MS Excel course.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of 150 AED per participant to be paid directly at the Center
* Participants will receive a certificate of competence upon the completion of the workshop. Optionally, you can get your certificate attested from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) for a fee of 150 AED
Cluster T, One Lake Plaza Tower, #2806
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT