Introduce yourself to the fascinating world of clinical hypnotherapy!
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy can be a great alternative to medicine in some cases. It can be used to help those suffering from a variety of conditions by putting them in a trance-like state that gives them heightened focus and concentration.
Who can take this course?
Clinical hypnotherapy is for people who feel a calling to help others give up bad habits, heal from traumatic experiences and depression, cope with stress, overcome fears, and much more.
How does Hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy can help people in several different ways, including:
- Smoking addiction
- Overcome trauma
- Remove unwanted past memories
- Lose weight, using gastric band hypnosis
- Release blocked emotions and attachments
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Deal with stress and heal depression
- Build confidence and self-esteem,
- Heal from traumatic incidents
- Overcome fear of public speaking
This 15-hour (5 sessions x 3 hours each) private online training will provide you with in-depth knowledge about hypnotherapy. It lays the foundation of hypnotherapy that will enable you to get familiar with the key concepts and practices. At the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of interactive hypnotherapy and will receive an accredited certificate of completion from the USA.
- You will receive an E-Course Manual including practice tests
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students will receive a USA Certified E-Certificate at the end of the course
Via Zoom link