This program helps you to deal with psychological issues and mild disorders that will hamper the smooth life of an individual. The psychotherapy, counseling, and coaching, as well as psycho-social educational services, help you improve your state of disorders and regain a balanced state.
A professional coach will advise on you on techniques and ways to resolve and overcome troublesome behaviors, beliefs, compulsions, thoughts, emotions, dealing with life challenges, improve interpersonal relations, social as well as professional skills.
This psychotherapy counseling is based on cognitive behaviour therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, humanistic behavior therapy, yoga-based body-mind harmony therapy. Follow-up sessions are provided to maintain a functioning mental state.
The class has 1 session x 1 hour in a private 1-on-1 setting. The program covers areas such as:
- Emotional and Behaviour Disorders (EBD)
- Cyclothymia and bipolar
- Anti-social personality disorders
- Anxiety issues
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning difficulties
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Tic Disorders Social Behavioural issues
- Social Pragmatic
- Communication Disorder (PCD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Fertility Anxiety and Emotional Disorder (FAED)
- Professional Performance Anxiety
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
8 and older
* Students might be required to book more sessions after the class
Sceptre Life Skills & Mind Fitness Centre, NMC Building, C block M-27