You don't have to be a professional fashion designer or tailor to start creating or customizing your own dresses. Learn in only 10 hours (10 sessions x 1 hour) to create your individual outfit by understanding and practicing most relevant dress-making techniques. These private lessons with flexible timings will be customized depending on your level and the techniques to suit your outfit.
What you will learn:
- How to accurately take your measurements
- How to alter the pattern to fit you
- How to cut and pin fabric using a simple pattern
- How to thread the machine and wind a bobbin
- How to sew straight seams and how to finish the outfit
You can learn 1 outfit in 10 sessions and 2 outfits in 20 sessions. This class can be booked any number of times until your desired learning target is achieved.
* All materials except fabric are provided. The Instructor will guide you on buying your own fabrics and suggest stores to find them
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
16 and older
* The class is available in English & Russian
This class is given at the instructors home at:
Centro Courtyard 3
(villa # will be shared upon booking)