Whether you want your kids to develop an exercise routine or introduce them to a fun hobby, get them to try out swimming classes!
This private class is designed to teach your kids the basics of swimming in a safe environment, with qualified instructors. They will assess your kid's swimming abilities and customize a lesson plan for them to meet their goals.
Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions, each class lasts 1 hour. This class can be rebooked as many times as you want until your kid reaches their desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Beginners will learn the fundamentals of swimming such as breathing properly, various floating techniques, kicking, and different strokes. They will learn how to combine these skills to swim effortlessly.
- Intermediate swimmers will develop their freestyle and backstroke skills, plus learn advanced stroke techniques. They also learn basic endurance and safety skills to be able to swim longer distances.
- Advanced swimmers will be able to swim long distances comfortably. At this level, they learn how to swim at varying speeds (fast or slow) and intensity (soft or hard)
- Students must bring their own swimming costume, cap and goggles
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
2 - 17 years old
- A registration fee of 100 AED to be paid at the institute
- Optionally the swimwear can be purchased at the institute for 200 AED (swimming costume for 120 AED, swimming cap for 50 AED and goggles for 30 AED)
JSS Private School
40 B street