Does your kid love to take pictures on your phone? Then enroll them in this Photography training so they can learn more about photo-composition and it's technical quality to become amazing photographers!
In this class, they will learn what makes a photograph good, composition, camera technicalities and help them develop "the eye for photography".
This course has 2 levels and each level takes 8 sessions to complete. The second level deep dives into the topics learned in level 1 and improve on the skills. Once kids complete 8 sessions for Level 1, this class can be rebooked anytime to complete Level 2.
- Why Photography? What is Photography?
- Types of Photography
- Introduction to DSLR cameras & lens
- Photographic Triangle: Aperture, shutter speed, ISO
- Principles of Photography
- A grammar of Photography/Photo composition
- Practical workshop - exploring the unknown
- Photo Evaluation
- The work of renowned photographers
- Local photo walk
- Review and guest lecture
- Post processing
- The art of storytelling
- Preparing for the exhibition
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
10 - 15 years old
* One-time registration fee of AED 75 to be paid to the Institute
Unit 5, Building #R1003, Wasl Topaz, Ground Floor
Umm Hurair Road
Behind Ramee Royal Hotel