Introduce your kids to the French life, culture & society. This kid's beginners course focuses on teaching the basics using games and activities like role play, debates and group discussions which will make the kids learn while having fun. By the end of the 21-hour course, kids will be able to communicate in basic French, greet friends and family, understand the various French traditions and make simple conversations.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, place)
- Introduce yourself and others
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
Upon completion, kids can progress to French Level A1.1.
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 105 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
7 - 9 years old
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor