In this program, children (5 years old) will be introduced to the basics of ballet through simple barre and floor exercises and get encouraged to express their creativity and musicality. Attending this program will also help children to develop body awareness and coordination skills that will lay the foundation to continue with a certified ballet program. The coaching is provided by qualified instructors certified by the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing and the British Royal Dance Academy. Performance opportunities are available for all eager students throughout the year!
Benefits of ballet for kids:
- Nurture Self-Confidence: Ballet helps girls overcome any issues with extreme shyness by building confidence in a nurturing and caring environment. This confidence eventually develops to a point of being able to perform on stage once girls have acquired and developed the skills required
- Enhance Focus: Ballet helps girls who are energetic and free-spirited develop a sense of focus by requiring them to pay attention to and control their body movements, especially if preparing for a particular recital or dance.
- Stay Active: Ballet at any age helps kids develop their strength, flexibility, endurance and movement skills. At a young age, any exercise or discipline should be fun and immersive and Ballet is definitely one that keeps kids going well beyond the walls of any class or studio!
* Ballet costume (Leotard, skirt & ballet shoes) required. Can be optionally purchased at the center for an approximate cost of 334 AED
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
5 - 5 years old
* Option to take 1 class per week in the available slots can be arranged with your instructor upon booking
Control Tower, 21st Floor, # 2102 & 2103
Dubai Motor City