Ever dreamed of making gorgeous looking ice creams and desserts that taste just as good? Then this is your chance to learn what you love that will make you everyone's favorite!
Although fast-paced & compact, this professional program provides a complete introduction to the production of a variety of ice creams and frozen desserts. Taught by professional European chefs, you will learn the techniques to creating these desserts from scratch and beautifully decorating them like a pro.
This course takes 18-hours (2 days x 9 hours each) and is suitable for all skill levels. You can be a beginner looking for a start, a home chef, or a professional looking to develop their skills and passion, all are welcome!
What you will learn:
- Sugar syrup and how to measure the density
- Classic ice cream with egg (made from scratch)
- Egg-free ice cream
- Plated ice cream desserts
- Ice cream popsicles
- Frozen mousse
- Ice cream cake
* All materials are provided, including uniform, stationaries, locker, studying & kitchen materials
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Participants completing this program are awarded a certificate of excellence which is approved & accredited by the Richemont Centre of Excellence in Bakery & Pastry located at Luzern in Switzerland
Al Shera Tower, Promenade Level, Cluster E, #Unit B-01,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT