A beginner level introduction to grapes suitable for both enthusiasts and those working in the industry. For individuals new to grape study, this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of grape. You’ll explore the main types and styles of grape through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe grapes accurately and make food and grape pairings. Upon successful completion, you will receive an internationally recognized WSET certificate and lapel pin.
What you’ll learn:
- The main types and styles of grape
- Common grape names and their characteristics
- How to store and serve grapes
- The principles of food and grape pairing
- How to describe grapes using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting® (SAT)
Once you are done with this course, you can advance to Level 2
* Students must bring a notepad and pen to take notes
* Study materials will be provided on the first day of the course start date
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
21 and older
* Internationally recognised certificate issued from WSET (Ofqual regulated).
NEST Dubai, TRYP by Wyndham