Do you have what it takes to land that position as a Personal Assistant or an Executive Secretary? Whether you are taking minutes, writing a report, planning and scheduling, or preparing documents, all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality.
This private 12-hour (2 sessions x 6 hours) Personal Assistant and Executive Secretary course will empower trainees to be successful Secretaries. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively organize a meeting, manage time, and be proficient in business writing, to mention a few. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and this course will provide participants with the necessary tools.
Executive and Personal Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Junior Administrators with the potential to become a Personal Assistant.
- Communication Skills
- Managing Time Planning and Organizing Meetings
- Dealing with Visitors /Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Build rapport with colleagues
- Understand the importance of prioritization
- Deal with difficult personalities
- Negotiate win-win outcomes
- Develop self-confidence and assertiveness
- Prepare an action plan to control stress and manage time
- Practice administration techniques to run the office effectively
- Plan and organize meetings, prepare agenda, and take minutes
- Learn business writing skills
Upon completion, you can progress to the Advanced course to enhance your skills
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
* You can start the class within 3 days following confirmation of booking
* The lessons can also be given at your premise in Dubai for an additional transportation fee
* This class can also be taken with a friend. Simply select '2 Persons' before booking the class
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor