Both small and large organizations can benefit from streamlining the human resources and line management departments. To close the gap, non-HR managers must also be competent in HR related activities.
This 18-hour workshop (3 sessions x 6 hours) tackles different HR issues that many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with. The workshop will discuss human resource concepts and cover the key areas of performance reviews, discipline, termination, as well as related concepts like absenteeism, diversity, and benefits. At the end of the course, you will understand key HR policies, master the best practices in conducting interviews to get the “best hire”, and avoid legal pitfalls in employment procedures.
Who should attend: Line Managers, Operational Managers, IT Managers, head of departments, team leaders and supervisors and anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and skills about the human resources functions and how to apply them effectively.
- Grasp the theory and practice of strategic human resource management
- Develop and adopt effective HR policies and procedures for your organization
- Understand the importance of training and development programs
- Become able to do performance management
- Learn how to win the 'war for talent' in recruitment
- Become oriented with the best utilize pay and rewards
- Design organizational forms
- Manage with and without a specialist HR function
- Shape an appropriate organizational culture for your company
- Build capability within your organization
- Evaluate HR policies and practices
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Course completion certificate will be provided
Dusseldorf Business Point, Office #205