Learn the art of crochet and create beautiful handmade goodies for yourself and for kids.
Beginning with how to hold the crochet needle and different types of basic stitches you will learn to create a strong foundation for any projects you undertake in the future. Each online session goes on for 1 hour, and you can choose between 1 or 4 sessions depending on your learning goals.
In 1 session you will learn:
- How to hold the needle and yarn
- How to make a slip knot + chain
- How to single crochet
- How to end your stitch
- You can opt to learn one more stitch (half double crochet/double crochet/triple crochet)
In 4 sessions you will learn:
- All of the above stitches
- Changing the yarn (color)
- Puff stitch
- Creating a small project such as a hairband, coaster, or baby cap
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students will need their own crochet needles (number 2.75 or 3.00) & yarn.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
- The class can be given in English, Hindi, or Urdu.
Via 'Zoom' Link