Explore the magic of crochet by learning how to stitch handmade goodies for you and your loved ones!
In this private, online class for beginners, an experienced instructor will get you started with crocheting. You will learn basic crochet techniques and create simple projects. You have the option to choose between 1 or 4 sessions, depending on your learning requirements and goals. Each session takes 2 hours. By the end of the 4th session, you will have created a beautiful cup coaster.
- How to hold the hook and yarn
- How to make a slip knot
- How to make a chain
- How to end the work and weave in loose ends
You can also choose to explore any one of the following:
- How to single crochet and how to half double crochet
- How to double crochet and how to change yarn colors
- How to treble and double treble crochet
- How to make a magic ring and increase in a circle
All of the above topics will be covered if you opt for the 4 sessions package.
* Students must have 1 hook and 1 yarn of their choice
* Students will need a smartphone or computer with a microphone and camera and access to Zoom
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
10 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* The class can be conducted in either Arabic or English