In this private (3 sessions x 1 hour) class, you will learn how to use commercial (retail) patterns, how to read them, lay it on fabric, cut it out and sew it up. Basic sewing skills are required to join this class.
You can choose any one readymade pattern from the collection and have a beautifully finished blouse, skirt or dress at the end of the course. Get the skills to design your own clothes anytime again!
What you will learn:
- How to take measurements for using commercial patterns
- How to cut fabric using a premade pattern
- How to sew seams and how to finish the outfit
* Complete beginners can book the Intro to machine sewing prior to taking this course.
* Bring your own sewing machine or rent one for 50 AED
* Supplies will be available for purchase at the center for around 300 AED per person
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Basic knowledge of sewing is required
* This class can also be arranged as a private group for up to 4 students with similar learning level. Please select the required number of participants before booking