Have you always admired piano prodigies? Why, even Mozart and Beethoven started with the basics!
In this private piano class, you will be guided by experienced instructors who will assess your current piano playing ability and guide you through 1 of the 6 properly graded training programs depending on your age and skill level. Lessons are tailored to your learning needs, gradually developing as you build up in skills. The programs cover the fundamentals of piano playing and all the way to helping you improvise and compose simple music pieces.
You will be able to practice your skills even more by playing different repertoires and participating in different musical experiences such as concerts, master classes, recitals and performance appraisals. This will also help develop your confidence and self-expression. Choose to book 8 sessions to learn the basics of 16 sessions to practice the techniques and play a simple song on your own.
Classes can be rebooked as many times as possible until you achieve your desired level of proficiency.
- Little Fingers Program (6 years)
The main focus of this course is to introduce the younger students to the basics of piano playing and reading music. Clapping rhythm and counting values are emphasized in this early stage of learning, as well as correct hand position and posture.
- Young Pianists Program I (6-7 years)
This is the continuation of Little Fingers program. Kids will learn more complicated rhythms and will be introduced to different keys, accidentals, dynamics and musical expressions.
- Young Pianists Program II (7-8 years)
This is the continuation of Young Pianists program I. Kids will learn about intervals, major and minor chords, type of articulation and mood of the music.
- Young Pianists Program III (8-9 years)
In this program, students will be introduced to a wide selection of music that genres, with lessons concentrating more on playing techniques for each style.
- Junior Pianists Program (10+ years)
By taking into consideration students’ interests, the instructors will assign books and repertoires that will challenge the junior pianists to improve their abilities.
- Adult Piano Program (18+ years)
This program uses different methods that cater to the adults’ individual needs. Like the Junior Pianists course, instructors will assign books and pieces that suit the students’ interest.
* Music instrument will be provided by the institute for students to practice
* Piano purchasing recommendations can be provided by the instructor
* Your instructor will recommend the materials needed for the theoretical study: a set of 3 books for AED 125-150
6 and older
* Students with previous experience will be assessed by the instructor to determine the appropriate program
* All the programs are conducted in accordance with the Trinity College London Syllabus
* After "Young Pianists Program II", students can take the Trinity College London piano examinations or continue with the "Young Pianists Program III"
* The instructor will explain the requirements for examinations
Jumeirah Plaza, Shop #26
Jumeirah Beach Road