Get to know your camera and how to use it to take better photos so you never miss a photographic moment again. Join this course to receive the hands-on training and practice that will get your creative photography underway!
This 10-hour course (5 sessions x 2 hours) will teach you the science and art of photography from the ground up, training you on using a digital single-lens reflex or DSLR camera to take stunning images.
The course is perfect for beginners as it will introduce you to the basic functions and how to apply the right camera settings to take the best photos in different conditions. You will learn how to get the perfect exposure every time and how to smartly configure your camera storage. Finally, you will receive handy tips on post-processing your photographs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use the basic settings and functions of your camera and be able to shoot in manual mode
- Understand everything about pixels, resolution, ISO, white balance, focus lock, and exposure compensation
- Control and understand aperture and depth of field
- Utilize exposure, lighting, and lenses on a camera
- To take the perfect photograph in all conditions
- Demonstrate the skills associated with the post-production process
- Reproduce different types of portraiture and apply techniques specific to this area of photography
- Apply the skills taught to turn good photographs into great ones
- Manage Camera Media Cards and configuring your camera's storage options
- Effectively use flash in low light conditions
A professional instructor, Yamuna Karunakaran with significant photography credentials and over 14 years of teaching experience will guide you through it all, making sure you can apply every technique yourself. The course will be held in an office studio and help you get a good grasp of the different camera functions and photo-taking art.
* Students must bring own DSLR camera, memory card, notebook and pen
* This course will be given 1-on-1 or in a small group depending on your and other students availability
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
Block 2B, Ground Floor, #G7
King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street