If you are a lady who enjoys clicking pictures of your children or loved ones, or a budding photographer looking to improve your basic skills in portrait photography, this workshop is for you! Take creative and technical control of your camera and capture stunning portraits. Get out of the auto mode and switch to manual with confidence!
During the 3-hour photography workshop, professional photographer Nithya will take you through basic camera handling, different settings to switch from auto mode to manual mode line. This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as those who wish to brush up on their photography skills, with an intermediate level of proficiency.
- Understanding your camera & lens
- Basic camera settings
- Lens, Exposure Triangle: ISO, Aperture, and Shutter-speed
- Composition and depth of field
- The best natural lighting scenarios for taking portraits
- The best portrait mode settings, and tips & tricks from a professional
* Students must bring their own DSLR Camera with a memory card, camera manual, pen, notepad, and a fully charged camera battery
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
15 and older
* Light beverages and snacks are included
Sorp Business Cafe
G floor, Cluster F
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT