These 3 sessions x 2 hours basic photography class for beginners is meant to help you master your digital camera. Lose the automatic mode in your camera and be a pro at twisting and switching the settings to capture images in the effects that you want.
Saran Nair, an expert photographer will teach you to shoot in manual mode, capturing higher-quality images of the people and places around you.
In this private class you will learn:
- How to operate a DSLR camera using manual mode
- How to set ISO, Aperture and shutter speed
- Exposure (high-speed focus and white balance)
- How to composite a perfect frame.
- Depth of field
- How to select a lens in a particular location
- Taking photo with natural lights
The student can choose any 1 type of photography from the list below:
- Fashion Photography with Natural Light
- Potrait Photography
- Landscape Photography
* The student should have the camera if they do not have it the instructor will provide them to use during the class.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
At Your Premise
* Classes can be conducted at customer's premises in the following areas: Rigga, Al Nadha, Deira, Al Barsha, Jumeriah, JLT, Marina, Business Bay, Al Quoz, Al Qusais, Karama