Create an organic, freeform painting with rich, vibrant swirls and cells of colors.
This private, 2-hour workshop (1 session x 2 hours) will teach you the tips and tricks of fluid acrylic pouring to ensure you get a beautiful result every time. Your instructor Maria is a contemporary artist specializing in abstract paintings. By the end of the session, you will have your own paint pour masterpiece!
What you will learn:
- Secret for getting lots of cells
- How to prep the paint and canvas
- How to layer the paint colors into a cup for beautiful color integration on the canvas
- Various pouring techniques that create jaw-dropping results
- How to use common household items as tools to create interesting patterns and effects
- How to tilt the canvas to capture the best of your pour
- All materials are provided, including a canvas of your choice (40x60 cm or 50x50 cm)
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
Street 14 C
(Villa # will be shared upon booking)